Privacy statement and consent to the use of data
It is important for us to comply with applicable laws and regulations when we process the personal information you provide to us. Here we inform you about how we collect and process such data. The privacy statement below indicates what information is registered about you when you visit our website, what we use it for, your rights and that you can contact us if you have any questions.
1. Responsible for data collection
The website is responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal information. You can at any time have access to what information we have stored about you or make use of the right you have to block, change or delete the data.
If you have any questions about registered personal data or anything else in the field of privacy, please contact us.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal information
When do we collect personal information about you?
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, e-mail or via our website.
- We may collect personal information if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not exceeded by your privacy interests. Before the data is collected, we make an assessment to make sure that a mutual interest has been established between you and us.
Creating a customer account
For all customers who shop with us, a customer account is created. The customer account can give you access with a password to your own, stored personal information. Here you can, among other things, find information about your orders, and you can edit your personal information, download it in a readable format or specify a wish to receive newsletters when available.
Use of data by third parties
Uni Micro Web AS is the supplier of the software for our website. We have a data processor agreement with Uni Micro Web AS which regulates the parties' rights and obligations in accordance with GDPR.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the treatment
We collect and use personal information mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us, including order confirmation, invoice, reminders, updates and the like.
- Provide information about courses or events you have signed up for, when available. This can be, for example, content and meeting place, any changes, and the like.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, e-mail, or phone calls), and the "Contact me" form, or any other web forms you have filled out on our website.
- Send yourself the marketing communications you have requested. This may include information about our products and services, events, activities and affiliate partners' product and service campaigns. This communication is subscription-based and requires you to agree to receive it.
- We store purchase and order history in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- In addition, the personal information will be used to secure any legal claims that have arisen during the customer relationship.
- Furthermore, the personal data is processed in order to maintain a register of our customers.
4. What type of personal information is collected?
We collect name, address, telephone number and e-mail address . We may also collect feedback, comments and questions that we have received from you in service-related communications and activities, such as meetings, telephone conversations, documents and emails. From our website we can collect IP addresses and actions performed on the site.
We do not collect or process special categories of personal information, such as unique identifiers and sensitive personal information.
Sensitive personal information that may be entered when you arrive at the check-out in the online store is information that is not stored in the online store, but is sent to and stored at a payment provider, for example Klarna and Payex.
Our partners have committed to handling personal data in accordance with GDPR, EU privacy legislation.
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
The information is stored for as long as is necessary to offer the services and manage the customer relationship, or to fulfill statutory obligations, as well as to ensure coverage of any legal claims. The website only stores information in EU / EEA countries and in approved countries in accordance with the GDPR.
Information will not be disseminated for purposes other than those stated in this statement. You can at any time demand access to what information is stored about you, and ask us to correct, delete or send you the information in a machine-readable format. You will also have an overview of your information on your profile on the website.
6. Rights to your personal information
You have the following rights to your personal information:
- The right to be informed that personal information is collected, what information is collected and what it is to be used for.
- The right not to use personal information unless you have actively consented to the use of your personal information.
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to ask us to correct personal information if it is inaccurate or outdated.
- Right to request that personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to store such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to request that we provide you with your personal information and if possible forward this information directly (in a transferable format) to another data controller when the processing is consent or contract-based.